Please look at/read the Breakfast Menu and Order Form on the chest in front of the TV.
If you want breakfast, please fill out the Order Form and bring it to the Lounge the evening before the breakfast,
so we can prepare everything fresh, with enough time to do it effectively.
(If you want less or more than we offer for $8 we'll charge you accordingly).
8 USD per person. Includes:
Starter Set as prepared by Chef Huong (yes or no)
- homemade toasted muesli from oats, fresh coconut oil, coffee flower honey, dried fruits and nuts
- homemade yogurt, using Indian yogurt as the source, prepared from Dalat Fresh Milk
- highest quality fresh fruits sourced locally and imported
- omit what you don't want
- omelette - eggs whisked with milk, herbs, salt and pepper, fried, filled and turned over. Fillings vary depending on availability of ingredients. [~oplet] served with bacon, side and toast.
- benedict - poached eggs resting on finest bacon, green bed on quality toast, topped with Hollandaise sauce, tweeked by Chef Tim [~sandwich]
- fried/poached eggs - panfried eggs, steamed with herbs [~opla]/poached eggs served with bacon, side and toast.
- mixed plate - eggs + homemade dips + tapas + toast + bacon [Mediterranean theme]
- miso mi soup - sauteed fresh garden vegetables, garlic and bacon pieces, topped with miso stock, scooped over freshly prepared mi [mien] noodles, garnished with a little sesame oil and condiments and herbs.
- pancakes or waffles - typically served with butter, vanilla whipped cream, jam, coffee flower honey, spiced icing sugar.
Hot and Cold drinks as prepared by Chef Huong (choose up to 2: 1 hot 1 cold)
coffee - K'ho Arabica Medium Roast americano or espresso, with or without fresh or condensed milk - hot or iced
tea - black [hong tra/cha], earl grey, peach, oolong and more - milk or not
chocolate - hot or cold with or without milk
juice - choice of available fresh fruits or combinations, smoothie, or shakes possible